EARLYBIRD PRICE: $30
Standard price: $79
This course will open on Saturday 24th March 2018. Earlybird pricing applies to purchases made before midnight Wednesday 21 March, NZ time (International Day of Forests).
From the author: "Mindfulness is the art of living fully in the present moment - to observe things as they are - without ruminating on yesterdays or worrying about imagined tomorrows. A nature journalling practice has not just given me the opportunity to slow down and observe nature in the present moment, but has allowed me a renewed sense of wonder and appreciation of our natural world - and, as a part of that world, a greater sense of compassion and love towards myself. It has allowed me to practice my drawing, develop my practice as an artist, and explore the written word. I have learned much about myself, and continue to do so."
Nature journalling is so much more than a documentation of the plants and animals we see: it is a practice of self-learning, self-love, and a connectedness with nature. This course is broken into four modules, each of which is designed to take a week but can, of course, be done at your own speed. Each module has workbook pages that explore the module's focus, supported by the videos and bonus resources included in the eCourse, and online community based on Facebook to share in the journey of fellow participants.
Each task explores our connection to nature and fosters a practice of mindfulness. Allow an hour or so per module - just ten minutes a day of switching off.
How it works:
- After purchase, you will get an email with a link to download the workbook (give it a few minutes to arrive, and make sure you check your Spam / Junk folder if it's not there), as well as week one's bonus materials. You can either print it out (in colour or greyscale), or do the tasks in your own journal if you prefer.
- Each week, you'll receive a video and audio guide to the module's tasks, and you'll get a follow-up mid-week to check in where you're at, and give you some extension tasks if you need them.
- Within 24hrs, you will receive an invitation to join the private group (currently on Facebook) where you can chat with other participants, and with Zee (you'll have lifetime access to this group).
- After the four weeks is up, you will receive a follow-up email checking in on you and your nature journalling practice, as well as some help with continuing your practice beyond the course. Remember. you'll have lifetime access to the Facebook group, so Zee will always be there to encourage your practice and help you grow.
- Your workbook isn't going anywhere, so you can print it off again whenever you want.
Also available as workbook only for $14.95: Nature & Me Workbook Only
NB: If you feel this would be a transformative course for you, but are genuinely in a place where you can't afford it, please email Zee to discuss this, and we may be able to negotiate a solution e.g. payment plan.